Monday, July 21, 2008

The Jew vs The Muslim

I had this dream about two kids arguing...


Muslim: I hate you
Jew : I hate u too
Muslim: u are so gonna burn in hell
Jew : I dont really believe in that
Muslim: Why the hell not?
Jew : because i just dont!
Muslim: hahaha, GOD is soo gonna burn you people
Jew : nooo! we are God's Chosen people!
Muslim: No, WE are God's chosen people
Jew : Nonono! GOD says WE are the chosen people
Muslim: wtf? how can u be God's chosen people when WE are from ADAM?
Jew : we are from ADAM too...
Muslim: Eh, aren't u from the devil?
Jew : no, we are from ADAM
Muslim:sooo, we are God's chosen people?
Jew :as in we.. you mean US?
Muslim: I guess so... from ADAM right?
Jew :yeahuh.
Muslim :sooooo,
Jew :soo...
Muslim: owh did u watched Dark Night?
Jew: AWH YEA IT WAS AWESIM!!

No comments: